MADISON, Wis. — Governor Tony Evers’ 2024 State of the State Address is scheduled to air live Tuesday, January 23 at 7:00 p.m. via PBS Wisconsin and Wisconsin Public Radio. Following the speech there will be a Republican Response offered by Senate Majority Leader Devin LeMahieu (R-Oostburg).
As momentum builds in a pivotal election year, all eyes will fall back on Wisconsin between its position as a swing state and the site of the 2024 Republican National Convention. For exclusive news, analysis and newsmakers from both sides of the aisle, tune into the Decision Wisconsin Podcast here on WTMJ.com or your podcast platform of choice.
That’s where WTMJ’s Steve Scaffidi welcomes key guests, both new and returning, to join him for balanced conversations about the crucial topics within and surrounding the 2024 election cycle, all through the vital lens of how these interests will impact Wisconsin.
Included on that feed is Decision Wisconsin: Countdown to the RNC, a podcast collaboration between 620 WTMJ, TMJ4 and the Milwaukee Business Journal in which the team, including Scaffidi, Charles Benson and Mark Kass, preview, analyze and discuss the 2024 RNC and the many ways it will impact not just Milwaukee, but Wisconsin as a whole.
WTMJ is proud of its recent political coverage under the Decision Wisconsin banner. Feel free to read some more of our recent political coverage below:
POLITICAL HEADLINES FROM THE 620 WTMJ NEWS TEAM:
- Pro-life, pro-Palestinian protestors both direct ire at Vice President Harris
- U.S. Labor Secretary visits Wauwatosa to discuss EV charger development grant
- How will the Iowa Caucus shape the lead-up to the Convention? – Countdown to the RNC
- Why was Milwaukee selected to host 75,000+ people for 2024 RNC? Reince Priebus tells WTMJ
- “An opportunity to ask the people of Wisconsin:” Hearing on 14-week abortion referendum underway in Madison