Every week on WTMJ’s Wisconsin’s Morning News, we like to honor and celebrate an Everyday Hero. These ‘heroes’ are average Jon/Jane Doe’s who, when they woke up one morning, had no idea they would be saving a life!
On Thursday, we celebrated Majiah Washington, of Portland, Oregon. Washington was hailed a hero after she put herself in danger in order to save the life of a 9-month-old baby, earlier this month.
TOP STORIES FROM THE WTMJ NEWSROOM:
- Judge grants approval for Milwaukee ownership of Northridge Mall
- Governor Evers promises to veto last-ditch Republican redistricting effort
- Salt dome collapses in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee Public School juniors can now apply to Milwaukee’s two largest colleges for free
- Behind the scenes of a new Bob Uecker documentary