UPDATE: The missing child has been located safely, authorities announced early Monday.
MILWAUKEE – The Milwaukee Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating critically missing Angel Torres-Sevilla.
Torres-Sevilla was last seen in the area of 33rd Street and West Saint Paul Avenue on Friday at 8:00PM.
Torres-Sevilla is described as an 11-year-old Hispanic male, 4’00”, 100 lbs, with a light build, and black hair in a “bowl cut” style. He was last seen wearing a black zip-up hooded sweater, black sweatpants, and dark gray “Jordan” sneakers.
Anyone having contact with, or information related to Angel’s whereabouts is asked to call the Milwaukee Police District 2 at 414-935-7222 or the Criminal Investigation Bureau from 12:00am to 8:00am at 414-935-7360.
TOP STORIES FROM THE WTMJ NEWSROOM:
- Waukesha County extends snow emergency, warming centers available
- Milwaukee Water Works dealing with major water main break on city’s northwest side
- Herb Kohl remembered by state, local leaders
- Cowboys fans in Wisconsin are “bracing for the worst”
- Milwaukee Public Schools authorizes referendum for April ballot