The Green Bay Packers have sent their season ticket holders a questionnaire asking them if they want to purchase individual game tickets during a potentially coronavirus-affected 2020 season.
The team says Lambeau Field may not be able to host fans for home games this year. If they do allow fans, the team will have to follow league COVID-19 precautions which will affect the number of tickets available for each game.
The team’s questionnaire also asks season ticket holders if they want a refund for their 2020 tickets or want that money applied to tickets for the 2021 season.
The Packers say all season ticket holders will keep their status and existing seats for 2021 beyond. However, if they choose to buy individual game tickets for 2020, they may not be guaranteed access to their normal seats.
The Packers cite these possible steps for fans in the wake of coronavirus:
- Significantly reduced capacity of the stadium due to social distancing parameters.
- Mobile tickets will be used as the primary method for stadium entry.
- Enhanced cleaning measures both on gamedays and non-gamedays.
- Hand sanitizer stations present throughout the concourses.
- Face coverings will be required unless you are eating or drinking.
- All concession and merchandise locations will be cashless.
- Food and Beverage sales from the aisles in the general bowl will be discontinued and – In-seat service will not be available on the Club Level.
- Tailgating may be prohibited within Lambeau Field lots.