MILWAUKEE — A jam packed Political Power Hour on Friday’s episode of WTMJ N.O.W.
Democratic strategist Joe Zepecki and Republican strategist Bill McCoshen argued and debated multiple topics including the potential impeachment of State Supreme Court Justice Janet Protasiewicz, the new GOP tax plan, and whether there should be mandatory large limits in Congress.
WTMJ N.O.W. with Sandy Maxx and Steve Scaffidi runs Mon-Fri 9a-12p.
TOP HEADLINES FROM THE WTMJ NEWS TEAM:
- Bucks add 2022 first-round pick TyTy Washington Jr. on two-way deal
- Brewers GM Matt Arnold will ‘take a look’ at Angels players put on waivers
- Racine County sheriff’s deputies called to serious crash thanks to Apple Watch
- Fatal shooting in Brookfield, man from Menomonee Falls dead of self-inflicted injuries
- ESPN Wisconsin announces new lineup headlined by updated afternoon programming