Travel Wisconsin hopes to inspire listeners’ next Wisconsin adventure with our new sweepstakes – the Great Wisconsin Getaway. We are giving away ten trips over ten weeks and helping you add some new ideas to your list for when travel resumes.
Enter to win the sweepstakes once a day until July 5th by visiting TravelWisconsin.com/Getaway.
Craft Food & Brews Getaway – Awarded on Monday, May 25th
This package is a 3 day/2 night adventure around Central Wisconsin featuring the perfect blend of scenic stops, outdoor recreation and delicious craft food & brews.
Winners receive lodging at:
- 1 night stay at Crystal River Inn – a quaint and historic 1853 farmstead turned inn on the banks of the Crystal River in Waupaca
- 1 night stay at Cobblestone Inn & Suites, including breakfast
Explore the area’s gorgeous natural areas with gift cards and passes to:
- Adventure Outfitters in Waupaca – outdoor day trips, lessons and rentals including kayaking, biking, paddle boarding and more.
- Day pass to Hartman Creek State Park – hidden natural gem of Wisconsin in Waupaca area near the Chain O’ Lakes, also home to a Travel Wisconsin selfie stand
- Hostel Shoppe – bike shop in Stevens Point specializing in recumbent bikes, rent a bike and explore the city or the local 26 mile Green Circle Trail
- Clear Water Harbor – enjoy relaxing, narrated tours of the Chain O’ Lakes aboard their 54-foot yacht “Lady of the Lakes”
Enjoy local food and brews at some iconic area establishments including:
- Stevens Point Brewery – Tour and sip your way through the operation that has been brewing hand-crafted beverages in Stevens Point for over 160 years
- H.H. Hinder Brewing Company – Waupaca’s first ever brewery with a taproom full of delicious and creative craft brews with a welcoming, friendly atmosphere
- Father Fats Public House – cocktails and small plate dining in Stevens Point
- Hilltop Pub & Grill – this old world beer pub in Stevens Point is a local favorite
- The Wooden Chair – enjoy a delicious breakfast or lunch in Stevens Point featuring natural foods and unique, antique chairs
- Waupaca Woods Restaurant – family restaurant with fireside seating in Waupaca