Whether your skillset is as beginner as it gets, in line with the pros or anywhere in between, there are courses across Wisconsin to enjoy the lifelong sport.
- Coachman’s is a 27-hole course located in the rolling countryside hills of Edgerton. The water hazards and roughs offer golfers a challenge, while still allowing beginners to keep up. The resort is a perfect spot for families and beginner golfers to sharpen their skills and pick up the game.
- Lodging at Coachman’s Golf Resort offers guests modern, comfortable spaces to relax and unwind. The English country inn style restaurant is a great stop for a delicious meal with fine, fresh ingredients.
- Nestled in the pines of Wisconsin’s Northwoods, this 18-hole course is a beautiful place to enjoy a scenic round of golf with tree lined fairways, ponds and a river.
- The course has a full-service driving range and putting green for guests to practice their skills. Grab a bite to eat at the clubhouse restaurant after a round while taking in the incredible views of the surrounding area.
- This destination golf resort sits on over 1,700 acres of gorgeous, tumbling sand dunes. Sand Valley has three distinct golf courses and 15 grass surface tennis courts.
- With both cottages and hotel-style lodging, the resort offers luxurious accommodations with stunning views of the beauty of Central Wisconsin. Enjoy a delicious meal and handcrafted drink onsite at Aldo’s Farm & Table or the clubhouse’s Mammoth Bar & Lounge.
- Remember your trip to Sand Valley by snapping a selfie at the Travel Wisconsin selfie stand located on the property.