Wisconsin’s lodges and cabins offer travelers a range of options for all kinds of trips. From a boutique hotel in Downtown Beloit to a treehouse on the shore of Lake Superior, there’s a special place to stay no matter your style.
This chic, classy space was recently renovated from a vacant office building to a stunning 34-room boutique hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Beloit, the hotel’s signature giant windows offer guests picturesque views of the charming city.
- Each room features a turntable with a unique record collection for guests to use.
- The in-house Velvet Buffalo Café is a wine bar with a selection of over 120 different bottles. Also serving pizza and small plates, the knowledgeable staff can help you pair your meal and wine.
- Unwind with friends and enjoy a handcrafted cocktail on the Hotel Goodwin Rooftop Bar.
This gorgeous retreat is the perfect place to unplug for a secluded yet luxurious escape in southwest Wisconsin. The beautiful 80-acre property has seven cabins available for rental with sizes ranging from two to twelve guests.
- Two of their cabins, the Glass House and the Meadow House, feature full panoramic views of the surrounding woods.
- Walking trails allow guests to explore the valleys and rolling fields of the property. There’s a table and chairs in one of the fields, offering a scenic spot for a picnic lunch or watching the sunset with a bottle of wine.
- These cabins book quickly, and reservations are taken up to 24 months in advance.
- Enjoy a show at the American Players Theater or a visit to Taliesin and the Frank Lloyd Wright Visitor Center, both just a 30-minute drive from the Candlewood Cabins.
Just off the shore of Lake Superior, this four-season tree house sits 12 feet above ground and is perfect for a unique getaway among the pines.
- The treehouse has a full wrap around porch and modern amenities including a full bathroom, kitchenette, smart tv, and gas fireplace. With a double loft, the treehouse can sleep four people comfortably.
- The cozy treehouse interior is decorated to reflect the natural world and features driftwood and agates from Lake Superior.
- Just minutes away from the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore, Boulder Ridge Tree House is a memorable way to experience Bayfield if you’re visiting the ice caves this winter.