Spend spring break at one of three waterpark destinations in Wisconsin.
As “The Waterpark Capital of the World,” the Wisconsin Dells has the best of two worlds: an indoor water park extravaganza surrounded by the great outdoors.
- Great Wolf Lodge has three adjoining waterparks that offer options from floating the Lazy River to the thrillin’ Howlin' Tornado water adventure.
- Take a break from the waterpark fun to explore the area's natural beauty. Rent some mountain bikes and head to Mirror Lake State Park, just a few miles from all the action of the Dells.
- Check out the Dells RiverWalk, a fully paved, scenic path adjacent to the Wisconsin River offering a bicycle route, benches, picnic tables and special game tables.
Green Bay is, of course, best known as the home of the Green Bay Packers, but the offerings of the city go far beyond tailgating and catching a game at Lambeau Field.
- Reserve passes for a day or two at Tundra Lodge Resort Waterpark. Designed to emulate a rustic mountain camp, this indoor water park offers over 30,000 square feet of aquatic play space with plenty of thrill rides, all polar-themed.
- For a little tropical heat, add a tour of the greenhouses at the Green Bay Botanical Gardens to your vacation itinerary.
- Visit the (hopefully not so) Frozen Tundra. Lambeau Field stadium tours allow fans to experience the Packers' facility first-hand and see several behind-the-scenes areas.
- Grown-ups can book a spa session at Lodge Kohler’s Kohler Waters Spa. Their state-of-the-art Hydromassage Experience Pool provides an experience you won’t soon forget—or find anywhere else in this country.
Enjoy some pampering with Sheboygan as your spring break vacation destination. Head to Blue Harbor Resort’s indoor water park and temperatures of the tropics.
- Book a two or three-day pass to the Blue Harbor Resort, complete with dueling tube slides, the Riptide Double Surf Simulator, and several pools.
- Head to Reflections Spa for a relaxation package with massages, facials, and hot soaks sure to have you reinvigorated in no time.
- If the arts are more your thing, head to the John Michael Kohler Arts Center for exhibits, performances, and workshops to extend your creativity.
- While you’re in the area, consider stopping by the Road America Motorplex. This year-round facility offers a full motorsports schedule and the chance to try your hand at driving a Superbike or race car.