Discover the wide range of options for after-hours entertainment available at Wisconsin clubs, bars, and lounges. Whether it’s a small historic tavern, a fun sports bar, or an upscale dance club, you're sure to enjoy the nightlife here!
If you’re seeking an exciting night out, Wisconsin’s capital city is a fun place to start.
- Grab dinner at , a tri-level fresh cocktail, craft beer, pizza and shared plates venue located downtown. Their locally-sourced, yet globally inspired menu features wood-fired pizza. All is complemented by an extensive house-selected rum program and curated beer list.
- Watch dueling pianos at or stop by the Sylvee, Madison’s newest live music venue where 2,500 people can sing along with the hottest bands in the country.
- For the best views of Madison, visit Eno Vino Wine Bar & Bistro – a rooftop restaurant and bar located on the 10th floor of the AC Marriott, that overlooks the city and Capitol.
Eau Claire, a former lumber town, is quickly building its reputation as a creative destination. From indie musical festivals to writing retreats, the city has something to offer for everyone.
- If you’re looking for an energetic night of entertainment and drinks, visit a restaurant, bar, and live entertainment venue providing everything from artisan pizzas and burgers to great live music and comedy.
- If a low-key date night is more your speed, make a reservation at . Enjoy your meal in an environment reminiscent of the classic supper clubs of the 1940’s and 1950’s, complemented by soft lighting and a glass of wine.
- Finish off the night with a milk shake or a cafe mocha at The Acoustic Café—a quaint café that serves up every weekend.
From casinos to concerts, dance clubs to dive bars, Milwaukee is a city that makes the most out of its nighttime hours.
- Head to the Cactus Club for a laid-back bar vibe. Check out their concert line up to catch sets from home grown musicians as well as internationally known bands.
- Get your groove on at Caroline’s Jazz Club in Walker’s Point. Whether you love live local music or history, you’ll love settling in with a cold drink to take in this historic 1880’s building that’s a step back in time.
- Step on in to a mid-century time capsule At Random in Bay View. Settle into a classic vinal supper club style booth and choose from 100 tasty beverages limited to ice cream drinks and cocktails.