Update: Thursday, 1:30 p.m.
A 69-year-old man has died from coronavirus-related complications in Milwaukee County. The death happened just before 5 a.m. Thursday morning, according to the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner.
This means at least 113 deaths in Wisconsin from coronavirus, and 68 in Milwaukee County.
Update: Thursday, 9:17 a.m.
Milwaukee County has seen 10 coronavirus deaths in a 24-hour period including four in less than two hours, leading to 67 deaths now in the county due to COVID-19.
This now rises the statewide death toll to at least 112.
Milwaukee’s most recent deaths include, according to the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner:
– Thursday, 2:14 a.m.: A 79-year-old man
– Thursday, 1:04 a.m.: A 64-year-old man
– Thursday, 12:47 a.m.: A 64-year-old man
– Thursday, 12:30 a.m.: A 60-year-old man
– Wednesday, 8:40 p.m.: A 69-year-old woman
– Wednesday, 4:02 p.m.: A 55-year-old woman
– Wednesday, 12:54 p.m.: A 56-year-old man
– Wednesday, 12:05 p.m.: An 80-year-old woman
– Wednesday, 10:20 a.m.: A 79-year-old man
– Wednesday, 8:35 a.m.: A 75-year-old man
Update: Wednesday, 2:50 p.m.
Milwaukee’s climbing coronavirus death toll has climbed to 59, making our statewide total 103.
The latest deaths:
– At 12:54 p.m., a 54-year-old man
– At 12:05 p.m., an 80-year-old woman
– At 10:20 a.m., a 79-year-old woman
Update: Wednesday, 9:49 a.m.
Another coronavirus death has led the statewide total in Wisconsin to 101 and in Milwaukee to 57.
At 8:35 a.m., a 75-year-old man passed away in the county from COVID-19.
Update: Wednesday, 9:01 a.m.
56 people have now died in Milwaukee County based on the newest Wednesday morning update, which means – per WTMJ’s Mike Spaulding – a total of 100 deaths in the state.
The latest deaths include a 50-year-old woman who passed away at 2:03 a.m. today in Milwaukee County.
Update: Tuesday, 2:59 p.m.
It’s now 51 coronavirus deaths, according to the newest update from Milwaukee County.
Update: Tuesday, 2:11 p.m.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s records say that a 50th person has died of coronavirus in Milwaukee.
An 82-year-old man died at 12:44 p.m. of COVID-19.
The death happened after the Milwaukee County morning report said 49 people have died of coronavirus in the county.
Update: Tuesday, 9:09 a.m.
Milwaukee County says 49 people have died from coronavirus as of Tuesday morning. This climbs the state death toll to 82, according to TMJ4 News.
Update: Monday, 1:37 p.m.
A 46th person has died in Milwaukee County from coronavirus.
The Medical Examiner said that an 84-year-old man died at 11:58 a.m. Monday.
Update: Monday, 8:57 a.m.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner says 45 people in Milwaukee have passed away from coronavirus since the pandemic reached Wisconsin.
The latest deaths in Milwaukee County:
– Monday, 6:04 a.m.: A 77-year-old man
– Monday, 12:58 a.m.: A 64-year-old man
– Sunday, 11:15 a.m.: A 76-year-old woman