MADISON, Wis. –The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Milwaukee Field Office is offering a reward to help identify the suspects responsible for an arson at the the Wisconsin Family Action executive office in Madison.
The FBI is offering a reward up to $25,000 for any information leading to the “identification, arrest, and conviction of the suspect(s) responsible for this crime,” according to the FBI.
On May 8, 2022, Madison Police and Fire Departments were called to the scene at Wisconsin Family Action executive office around 6 a.m. that morning after reports of a fire. The fire was put out immediately and no one was left injured.
According to police, 2 Molotov cocktails were thrown in the Wisconsin Family Action office. In addition, graffiti that read “If abortions aren’t safe then you aren’t either” was also written on the exterior of the building near a broken window.
More graffiti included the anarchist “A” and the numbers “1312.”
This is an ongoing investigation. If you have any information, please contact the FBI’s Milwaukee Field Office at (414) 276-4684, or you can submit a tip online here.
TOP HEADLINES FROM THE WTMJ NEWS STAFF:
- Racine Man on track to walk again after horrifying crash in 2018
- Carroll University students foster; train shelter dogs for adoption
- Deputies, state troopers kill suspect who led chase into Kenosha County
- Milwaukee Bucks, Bobby Portis leverage platform to endorse community recognition
- Suspects arrested in Wisconsin Rapids for shooting at police, evading arrest in Milwaukee