The Packers FAN Hall of Fame is selecting who will be its newest member.
Every year since 1998, the Green Bay Packers have selected one of its fans to be part of their team’s Hall of Fame, selected for their devotion and long time allegiance to the team.
Their 23rd members will come from these 10 finalists:
- Jane Rietmann – Merrimac, Wis.
- Fred Ihlenfeldt Sr. – Kewaunee, Wis.
- Jeff Padon – Severn, Md.
- Ken Trinkner – De Pere, Wis.
- Leo DeGroot – West Bend, Wis.
- Patrick (Pat) Suplicki – Stevens Point, Wis.
- Bob Parker – Green Bay, Wis.
- Gene C. Lasch – Shawano, Wis.
- George Oudhuis – Rolling Prairie, Ind.
- Jeanne Beardsley – Ellsworth, Wis.
Fans can help select the next inductee by going online to reach each finalists’ profile and voting for their choice.
This vote, along with previous FAN hall of fame honorees and the Packers’ selection committee, will determine who is the next inductee. The Packers will announced who that is later this winter.
In addition to having their name added to the Packers Hall of Fame, they will also receive tickets to one home and road game next season, and a Packers Pro Shop gift certificate.