Milwaukee Police has released the names of the victims in the Molson Coors shootings which happened on Wednesday.
Their names and ages:
– Dale Hudson, 60 years old (originally reported by MPD to be 50)
– Gennady Levshetz, 61 (originally reported by MPD to be 51)
– Jesus Valle, 33
– Dana Walk, 57
– Trevor Wetselaar, 33
They were identified as operators, machinists and electricians for the company that makes so much of the beer Milwaukeeans and others around the Midwest enjoy. They came from Milwaukee, Delafield, Mequon and Waukesha.
“God bless these families, and God bless the city of Milwaukee,” said Mayor Tom Barrett
Watch a news conference below with Barrett, MPD Chief Alfonso Morales and Gavin Hattersley, the CEO of Molson Coors.
Original story from Thursday
A report says the 51-year-old man who shot and killed five others Wednesday in the Molson Coors Miller Valley complex had “a long-running dispute with a co-worker,” where the conflict became heated before the shooting.
WTMJ has confirmed through law enforcement sources that Anthony Ferrill committed the shootings before taking his own life.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel says that Ferrill was a longtime electrician at Miller Brewing and Molson Coors.
An anonymous co-worker told the newspaper that Ferrill thought he was facing race-based discrimination, and he and one of the victims were often arguing and accusing “each other of going into each others’ offices and stealing tools or tampering with computer equipment.”
According to the Journal Sentinel, Ferrill believed workers at the facility “were coming into his home, bugging his computer and moving chairs around.”
Full coverage links:
– How to talk to your kids about tragedies like the Molson Coors shootings
– Multiple people dead including suspect at Molson Coors
– Photo gallery
– Audio: Dispatch call
– Wisconsin Congress members comment about Molson Coors incident on social media
– Presidential candidates chime in about Molson Coors mass shooting