Update 7:45 p.m.
Fire crews say they responded to the fire just before 5 p.m. Wednesday night.
No one in the home was injured in the fire. The condition of pets is unknown.
“Preliminary reports are that there was a fire place in one of the bedrooms,” said Grafton Fire Chief William Rice. “That fireplace may have had items near it…and some of those items may have been accidentally ignited.”
Rice said heavy winds fanned the flames quickly throughout the home.
He believes over half of the home has been completely lost.
Multiple fire departments are responding to a house fire in the Town of Grafton.
Crews were called early Wednesday evening to the home located on High Bluff Dr. near Lake Shore Rd.
This is a developing story. Check back for details.
MABAS 119 – Grafton WI – ***3rd Alarm upgrade*** – 585 High Bluff Dr – Structure fire#USFiR
— USFiR2015 (@USFiR2015) December 4, 2019