We’re back with a fresh edition of the Power-10, Powerless-5.
- KC Chiefs
- What I appreciate about the Chiefs is they can win a shoot-out, or a rock fight (as evidenced by their week-13 win over the Broncos).
- New Orleans Saints
- All the focus has been on the QB situation, but the Saints defense has allowed 44 points in it’s last 5 games.
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- I’m not gonna knock the Steelers too much for a loss to Washington…but the putrid running game is a problem.
- Green Bay Packers
- The Packers continue to lead the league in scoring average. One measuring-stick remains on the schedule: Week-16 versus Tennessee.
- Buffalo Bills
- I’m still not sure about their running game, but the fun-factor certainly exists with the Bills.
- Cleveland Browns
- Quietly, the Browns own the NFL’s best rushing attack. That travels well in the playoffs.
- Los Angeles Rams
- For whatever reason, the 49ers remain a terrible match-up for the Rams.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Coming off a bye week with a relatively easy path to the playoffs.
- Tennessee Titans
- Control Derrick Henry (easier said than done), control the Titans.
- Indianapolis Colts
- T.Y. Hilton is starting to heat up.
Knocking on the door: Seahawks, Dolphins
- (28) Philadelphia Eagles
- Carson Wentz is in need of a career reboot in a new city.
- (29) Dallas Cowboys
- Been a brutal season for Mike McCarthy, but will it be his last in Big D?
- (30) Cincinnati Bengals
- Zac Taylor may be out of a job after the season ends.
- (31) Jacksonville Jaguars
- The rookie RB is a nice story.
- (32) New York Jets
- Snatching defeat from the hands of victory.