When it comes the Power-10, I look for balance. Which teams are best-equipped to win with offense shouldering the load in one week and defense the other? The stat I decided to pay close attention to this week: point differential.
- KC Chiefs
- Each of the Chiefs 6 wins have been by 9 points or more. Can win in a dome or a snow-globe. The most complete team in the NFL.
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- The Steelers and Ravens are 2 and 2A. Pittsburgh gets the nod as the lone unbeaten team in the NFL. Pittsburgh’s point differential is +65….
- Baltimore Ravens
- …the Ravens own a point differential of +75. **Checks Schedule** ohhh…lookie here! The Ravens and Steelers play each other November 1st in Baltimore.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Outscored the Packers and Raiders by a combined 83-30 in back-to-back weeks. Wowza!
- Green Bay Packers
- Aaron Rodgers and the offense are back on track and the Packers defense showed a knack for making a big play at a critical time vs Houston.
- Tennessee Titans
- The Titans have scored 20 touchdowns on 25 trips inside the redzone. Now if the defense could only get off the field on third down.
- Los Angeles Rams
- The Rams have taken advantage of a soft schedule. Their 5 wins are all over sub-500 teams.
- Seattle Seahawks
- Russell Wilson threw 3 interceptions….and Seattle STILL should have won a Sunday night match-up against Arizona.
- Arizona Cardinals
- Welcome to the Power-10! Watch out for the 49ers!
- Buffalo Bills
- A win is a win, but the Bills were held out of the end zone against the Jets. The JETS! Their point differential of -4 is by far the worst of any division leading team not in the NFC East.
Knocking on the door: Saints, 49ers
- (28) Minnesota Vikings
- The Vikings are coming off the BYE with two weeks to prepare for the Packers.
- (29) Dallas Cowboys
- What an absolute mess. On the field and in the locker room. Could not be a worse situation for Mike McCarthy.
- (30) New York Giants
- 1-6 and still in the hunt in the NFC East.
- (31) Jacksonville Jaguars
- It’s been all downhill since a week-1 win over the Colts.
- (32) New York Jets
- Held the Bills out of the end zone…and still lost.