Mixed news is coming from Green Bay Packers camp as an additional player was added to the injury list due to illness.
Defensive lineman Tyler Lancaster did not participate in practice Thursday due to illness after being a full participant on Wednesday.
Two other Packers who were limited in practice Wednesday did not practice at all on Thursday – tight end Marcedes Lewis (veteran rest) and fullback Danny Vitale (knee).
However, good news came in as defensive lineman Kenny Clark (back) and tight end Jimmy Graham (wrist/veteran rest) participated on a limited basis.
The full list:
Did not participate:
– DL Tyler Lancaster (illness)
– TE Marcedes Lewis (veteran rest)
– FB Danny VItale (knee)
– RB Dexter Williams (illness)
– DL Kenny Clark (back)
– TE Jimmy Graham (wrist/veteran rest)
– LB Preston Smith (ankle)
– G/T Billy Turner (ankle)
– CB Tramon Williams (veteran rest)
– T Bryan Bulaga (concussion/veteran rest)
– LB Rashan Gary (shoulder)
– WR Allen Lazard (ankle)
– C Corey Linsley (back)
– LB Blake Martinez (hand)
– S Will Redmond (hamstring)
– RB Jamaal Williams (shoulder)