The anchor of the Green Bay Packers’ defensive line did not participate in practice Wednesday as his Packers prepare for their first divisional playoff game in three years, but one of the key anchors on the offensive line was a full participant after concussion concerns.
Kenny Clark was one of four Packers who were out of practice in Green Bay. He missed due to a back condition, according to the team’s Wednesday injury report.
Tight end Jimmy Graham also missed with a combination of a wrist injury and a designation of “veteran rest.”
Running back Dexter Williams missed due to illness, while veteran cornerback Tramon Williams was also given Wednesday as rest.
Tackle Bryan Bulaga was a full participant after suffering a concussion in the team’s last game in Detroit on December 29.
The full list:
Did not participate:
– DL Kenny Clark (back)
– TE Jimmy Graham (wrist/veteran rest)
– RB Dexter Williams (illness)
– CB Tramon Williams (veteran rest)
– TE Marcedes Lewis (veteran rest)
– LB Preston Smith (ankle)
– G/T Billy Turner (ankle)
– FB Danny VItale (knee)
– T Bryan Bulaga (concussion/veteran rest)
– LB Rashan Gary (shoulder)
– WR Allen Lazard (ankle)
– C Corey Linsley (back)
– LB Blake Martinez (hand)
– S Will Redmond (hamstring)
– RB Jamaal Williams (shoulder)