The Green Bay Packers had three players miss practice on Wednesday, but only one of those players missed because of injury.
Safety Adrian Amos (hamstring) did not participate at all in a snowy practice near Lambeau Field Wednesday.
Two players missed under the category of veteran rest: Tight end Jimmy Graham and cornerback Tramon Williams.
The rest of the injury list:
– WR Davante Adams (toe)
– T Bryan Bulaga (veteran rest)
– CB Kevin King (groin)
– TE Robert Tonyan (limited participation)
– LB Oren Burks (chest)
– DL Kenny Clark (shin)
– WR Jake Kumerow (shoulder)
– LB Blake Martinez (hand)
– S Will Redmond (elbow)
– QB Aaron Rodgers (knee)
– LB Preston Smith (hand)
– RB Aaron Jones (shoulder)
– WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle/knee)