13 Green Bay Packers found themselves on the team’s official injury list, with one name standing out among the group.
Wide receiver Davante Adams (toe) was among five Packers who did not practice Wednesday. He was injured in the Packers’ 34-27 loss to Philadelphia last Thursday night.
Four other Packers missed on Wednesday:
– CB Tony Brown (hamstring)
– LB Kyler Fackrell (shoulder)
– CB Kevin King (groin)
– RB Jamaal Williams (concussion)
Williams had to leave Lambeau Field Thursday after being struck on a helmet-to-helmet hit early in the game.
The rest of the list:
– DL Montravius Adams (shoulder)
– T Bryan Bulaga (shoulder)
– LB Oren Burks (chest)
– TE Jimmy Graham (veteran rest)
– LB Blake Martinez (shoulder)
– S Will Redmond (concussion)
– S Adrian Amos (biceps)
– WR Jake Kmerow (shoulder)