Position: Monday Morning Co-Host with Steve Scaffidi
Joined WTMJ: Fall of 2019
I have worked in Milwaukee media for close to 40 years. I was co-host of a very successful Morning Show WKLH 96.5 for 30 years.
I am a public/motivational speaker in addition to my radio persona.
My husband Lew and I have been married for 34 years. I have two wonderful children, Liz and Alex.
I have lived in Wisconsin my entire life and am a proud Midwesterner.
Five Fun Facts:
– I aspired to be a veterinarian, but didn’t have the math or science chops. I have since decided to have my house filled with animals instead. I usually have two dogs and three cats, but that has recently changed. It’s a houseful.
– I was a great saxophone player in my day.
– I LOVE to cook.
– I hate housework. My husband and I made a pact when we got married that he would clean the house if I ran the errands. It’s worked out very well. 🙂
– I love to travel. I find people fascinating and love getting out into whatever country I am in to meet the locals and try their customs and food.
OK, let’s do 6:
– I am quite tall but still love to wear high heels. I am very helpful in the grocery store.