Sports Director, Anchor, Host at 620 WTMJ & 94.5 ESPN; Host of the Packers Radio Network post-game show
Joined WTMJ: 2001
Greg joined WTMJ in 2001 and has grown into one of the leading sports voices in the state.
In addition to serving as the Sports Director for WTMJ and ESPN Milwaukee, Greg is the Sports Anchor for “Wisconsin’s Afternoon News” and Host for Milwaukee Brewers and Bucks pre-game programming on WTMJ.
During Packers season, Greg hosts “Packers OT” – the official post-game show for the Green Bay Packers – on the Packers Radio Network.
Greg leverages his sources, contacts and connections to deliver an engaging show known for peeling back the layers of the onion to answer the question “why?”.
Five Fun Facts:
– The first Wisconsin native to appear on, and win a competition-based reality TV show (ESPN’s “Beg, Borrow and Deal 2”).
– Game I could watch, and watch, and watch again: Wisconsin beating Kentucky in the 2015 Final Four.
– Named to the Milwaukee Business Journal’s 40-under-40 class of 2015.
– Has earned numerous awards from the Wisconsin Broadcasters Association for “Best Show”, “Best Interview”, “Best Feature” and “Best Sportscast.”
– Overcame a seizure disorder to become a two-time all-American track athlete in college.